Something less skinny - but what?

Phil.Taylor

MAZ said:

Jimbo...what are you covering it with. MAZ.

Maz, Oracover/Profilm. Chalk off two ailerons as well. My colour scheme is going to look something like this (but sustitute blue for red).

Ailerons

ailerons.JPG

Scheme

scheme.jpg

Tina's got wing servos now smile.gifHS85mgs tucked in where the sloppy old bellcranks used to be

Lots of tricky work, worst bit was one of the old snake outers refused to come out cos of a previous wing repair, necessitating "blind" surgery to get a new channel through the wing to pull the servo wire through.

And getting all the gunk off that the nasty old sticky-tape hinges left behind - enough white spirit fumes for a lifetime.

Wings just need servos for the spoilers now.

Phil.

Aileron_crank.jpg

Pliers_action.jpg

Servo_in.jpg

Im doing my bit with a Mini

Huma, Rotor and Shredder on the building board. My Luna2 isn't all that skinny although I accept the soon too arrive Needle may be considered a tad on the thin side. I was about to push the button on buying a Volcano Carbon DBox but the postage amount annoyed me. So I got the N100 instead.

When I finally get to move to better slopes a fatty like you guys seem to like will no doubt feature.

I really do like the look of the Fox and the ASW28.

Woodstock said:

Yus.

you mean, like, the ones we dont usually speak of...the "fat & ugly" birds :D

(actually, the bigger birds can sometimes be pretty good movers - some of them sing nicely too - even get awards for it :) )

I put the 4001 on the balance. She needed 2ozs of weight to balance only at 100mm.The AUW is 4.8kg.

Quoted weight on tangent website is 4.9kg, so I'm a little under which is good.She's a chubby one..