Southern Winter league round 2.
This competition is Cancelled due to insufficient confirmed entries. See forum thread for details.
Venues being used ;- Whitesheet, Butser Hill, Eastbourne.
Venue Advisory ;- The various forecasts are presently showing the wind to be coming from between a NE - SE over the next 10 days. The venue is therefore looking very likely to be be either Eastbourne & Butser . I will post another 'venue advisory' on Weds 21st at around 9.00pm.
Venue Confirmation ;- I will post this as early as I believe the forecasts allow.
'Weather call' ;- will be posted at around 8.00pm on the Friday 23rd
Entry opens at 9.00am on Weds 14th Nov
To enter, Please send the following entry details to myself at firstname.lastname@example.org
BMFA insurance number,
Freq, 2.4 or 35 meg incl channel
Models, up to 3.
important ;- Please state the names of the venues that you will travel to ie, Whitesheet, Butser, Eastbourne, All. I need this info so that I know if we have enough numbers attending any given venue.
Stu, Whitesheet Comp Sec.