Venues being used ;- Whitesheet, (NNW- SSW). Eastbourne ( All other directions)
'Venue Advisory ;- I will be closely following the various forecasts & will post a 'venue advisory' on Thursd 20 th at around 9.00pm.
The 'Weather call' & 'venue confirmation' will be posted at around 8.00pm on Friday 21st, note;- postponed if necessary until 9.00am Sat 22nd
Entries to be sent to ;- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include all the following info with your entry
BMFA insurance number,
Freq 2.4 or 35 meg + channel.
Important ;- Please state which venues you will travel to, ie Whitesheet, Eastbourne, Both, I need this information in order to make the decision as to whether we have sufficient numbers attending any given venue.
Note;- I continue to make slow but steady progress in my recovery, I am however still a number of weeks away from any thoughts of a possible return to the slopes.
Huge thanks therefore to Graeme, Nigel, jP & Pete who between them will be staging & running the comp.