• 0 replies
    • 6.2k views
  2. Radioglide 2017 Entry Open 1 2

• 22 replies
    • 4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Topics

• Vendor Topics

• Today's Birthdays

1. Soarer66
      Soarer66
      (71 years old)
    • mikef
      I'll have one.
    • Neil Harrison
      Hi all First off Happy New Year! I just wanted to reach out to everyone to say that we are in the final stages of confirming the competition schedule for this 2022 season.  I hope to be able to post in the next 2 weeks, it will again be a busy year with lots of comps and some 2 day contests with social events. We are looking to adopt the Pandora system for timing and scoring.  For those unfamiliar it is a digital handheld device which is essentially a stopwatch, it is synced with the GliderScore software we use to run the competitions therefore it displays the preparation time, test fly period, no fly period and working time.  So no more shouting all over the field what is going on lol.  We will be purchasing a number of units for the running of the league, due to the cost we can only purchase a limited amount. Before we place the order for a number of devices, I wanted to give you all the opportunity to be able to add to the order and have your own Pandora unit.  As they are great for practice flying tasks as well as the perfect stopwatch for the competitions.  They are only $65 (USD) each which is a good investment in my opinion. There is an additional cost of a 1S LiPo, but we will sorce these in the UK.  There will also be some shipping cost to pay but this will be minimum spread over a quantity of units. Can all those who wish to order their 'own' device please let me know by replying below. I would say that I will wait until the end of the month, midnight 31st January to finalise orders.  Delivery of the devices will be February so there will be plenty of time to get familiar with the device prior to the first comp. We are trying to move the UK F3K forward to be in sync with the International competitions. Here is some information and further reading for the Pandora  https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2521220-Stopwatch-only-for-F3K-contest-with-F3K-Master-Pro-support!/page7 https://www.f3kf3k.com/pandora/#reloaded    
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Jon c
    Newest Member
    Jon c

• MikeE
    • AnthonyB
    • Pete Burgess
    • Redbird
    • David Holroyd
    • MikeDaBike
    • Andy M
    • wookman
    • Gromit
    • Rog
    • andyharrold
    • rwhitt
    • soar911
    • HAMISHF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.