• Welcome!

Welcome to BARCS forums, full of great information and ideas about your favourite hobby . Please register if you'd like to take part.

Radioglide 2018

Sign in to follow this  

5 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. Radioglide 2018 RESULTS

• 1 reply
    • 8 replies
Sign in to follow this  
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

• Gromit
    • Marc RC pilot
    • grj
    • mhodgson
    • Kyri
    • slopelope
    • Mark Evans
    • rwhitt
    • StraightEdge
    • mikef

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Topics

• Vendor Topics

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
    • Phil.Taylor
      It flies ! Maiden flight on a local Devon slope this afternoon - blowing 25-30mph - had to be done. Flew ok from launch but dive test immediately pulled up - very nose heavy. Flew better on the second flight with 20g of lead taped to the tail end. Its fast, its aerobatic in a smooth sort of way, looks good in the air - good fun & worth exploring further. Video of maiden to follow when its edited - maybe next week. Phil.  
    • MikeDLG
      It is important to land as directly in to wind as you can. That is one reason I have a rod with a piece of string attached to my TX. Easy to see wind direction, no need to suck my finger and hold it up 😁.   Landing cross wind is asking for trouble.  Better to land down wind than attempt low turn and end up skidding sideways and breaking the fin. 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Rex Taylor
    Newest Member
    Rex Taylor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.