Lundy Fest 2021!

Lundylynda

That great news Daniel! It will be lovely to catch up with you and I'm sure JP and Uncle Pete will look forward to the cuddles 😄

19 hours ago, Andy_B said:

Yeah comon Lynda   put the pressure on 

We are hoping Jack will come and stay in a property next year! This been quite busy recently and very happy ! ☺️

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LS8-18 said:

Hi Lnyda,

pleas put me on the list. I think its worth to come back am may combine it with a weekend of enjoyment at the Welsh Open...

Some cuddling with JP and Uncle Pete as well. What can go wrong?

Cheers

Daniel

Excellent news

Uncle Pete and I will have to on our best behaviour :(

jP

• Like 1

Daniel

I think we may just put you in charge of the 'layout' for our Scalextric's track next year! 

Well, it seems we have a full Barn! ,...………… but if you are still considering joining us there are still some properties available and of course Camping ..take a look on the Landmark Trust Website  and search for Lundy

Stu.. is looking like The Midlander's will be joining us in force next year!

Happy Easter all of you!  Lundylynda

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Lundylynda said:

Stu.. is looking like The Midlander's will be joining us in force next year!

1161363027_angrygromit.jpg.55e8bb7c8c979d4d1900a111e5323729.jpg

Stu 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lovely to hear from Tom and his wife today who have suggested they will be joining us. Looking like we will have a Banjo to serenade us in the evenings:) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

chiloschista
17 hours ago, Lundylynda said:

Lovely to hear from Tom and his wife today who have suggested they will be joining us. Looking like we will have a Banjo to serenade us in the evenings:) 

I had the privilege to enjoy Tom's  talent four years ago. Now I expect some improvements 😇

26 minutes ago, chiloschista said:

I had the privilege to enjoy Tom's  talent four years ago. Now I expect some improvements 😇

Don’t mention the pizza!

18 hours ago, Lundylynda said:

Will be great to catch back up with Tom and Pauline. 

Hi all, I have been a little busy over the last week so I apologise that I haven't updated you with information.  I am very  pleased to announce the arrival of another little' Blythe' into my family over the weekend.  I was also very pleased to hear we will be joined by 'Bear' next year along  with Harri and another friend.) So that makes 27...…...of us..... 'All at sea.'....next year! I will have to practice my 'Cheesecake and Fruit Crumble' recipes.😄  As of todays date, there are still 8 properties still available to book, so  if you are still considering a property ( please....Check the bedroom arrangements! ), they can  be viewed on the Landmark Trust website. ( Just select the Lundy tab and the date we are going). Of course, camping is still a 'cheaper' and great option too! I will be PM'ing all of you who have booked places in the Barn with my bank details. I would appreciate immediate payment of £100 at  this stage please. If everyone pays at this point then that will cover the large deposit I have already paid. If for any reason we do have to pull out ( as a result of the Covid situation still in place for example ) ' then deposits can be refunded if this is done three months prior to our departure. However, we ask if anyone pulls out for any other reason during the year their Barn deposit will not be refunded unless you are able to  find a replacement person to take over your place. This will help us enormously and protect any personal payments being made to secure the Barn property. 

1.       Lynda   OHN

2.       Joe        OHN

3.       John      SC

4.       Mark     SC

5.       Gill         RR

6.       Wendy BSJ

7.       Hannah BSJ

8.       Olivia     BSJ

9.       Tom        LSJ

10.   Pauline   LSJ

11.   Pete C      B

12.   Pete B      B

13.   Andy B     B

14.   Adam       B

15.   Les            B

16.   Brett         B

17.   Phil Tol     B

18.   Phil Tay    B

19.   Ric             B

20.   Stu            B

21.   Sam          B

22.   JP              B

23.   Daniel      B

24.   Andy        B

25.   Roger       ?

26.   Harri        ?

27.   +1             ?

Kindest regards and keep safe guys and gals

Lundylynda

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Andy_B said:

Lynda are you using the same bank details as previous ..?

Hi Andy - Yep.. account ending 546. Many thanks Lynda 

• Like 1