Lundy Fest 2021!

Lundylynda

52 minutes ago, chiloschista said:

Do you think it is safe to leave a couple of gliders, and eventually few other stuffs, in the car at the Bideford parking for the week?

Scale gliders fill quickly the box.

Ric

Will they be visible?

chiloschista
4 minutes ago, oipigface said:

Will they be visible?

Yes a bit. I have to lower one backrest to fit them in and will eventually cover them with a cloth, but still.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to leave them for a week. You could put them in my van if you like. They would probably be safer in there.

• Like 2

chiloschista
24 minutes ago, oipigface said:

I don’t think it’s a good idea to leave them for a week. You could put them in my van if you like. They would probably be safer in there.

Ok, I will bring them too then. I guess you do park in Bideford too, otherwise it will not work.

Thank you very much!

Yes, I’m pretty sure that Mark and I are going to park in Bideford, so we are ready to load up on the return trip.

Mind you, the last time we went to Lundy, we had an extra day because of bad weather. The delay meant that we returned to Bideford when we had carefully arranged our logistics for a return to Ilfracombe. Lundy’s full of surprises!

Bon voyage, Ric!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

chiloschista

Oh no, John! Should I expect that we will return to Ilfracombe?

This is the most complicated trip I've ever done. I just did the first test and compiled a bunch of forms.

But: one night left, leaving tomorrow early in the morning. So excited.

Ah, last, side note: the Swiss government is discussing to introduce quarantine for all those coming back from abroad ... 😂

Ric

I'm sure the seas will be calm and we will have a great holiday Ric:) :) Its only on the 'odd' occasion that things change .. John I am sure will tell you a great story about wearing the wrong trousers! lol

• Thanks 1

chiloschista
1 hour ago, Lundylynda said:

I'm sure the seas will be calm and we will have a great holiday Ric:) :) Its only on the 'odd' occasion that things change .. John I am sure will tell you a great story about wearing the wrong trousers! lol

Ah ah, Lynda, that's the reason I'm going to do tons of photos and videos. Everything will be documented!

48 minutes ago, chiloschista said:

Ah ah, Lynda, that's the reason I'm going to do tons of photos and videos. Everything will be documented!

O dear ……..😂😂

29 minutes ago, Andy_B said:

O dear ……..😂😂

I think you mean ‘Oh b ug g er’, Andy! Although, personally, I have nothing to hide.

Two finely tuned Marcos LM600. Red one.. Lundy Lynda.. yellow one. Marisco Joe. Behind, we have a couple of 'tweaked' to be slightly less than finely tuned .. 'rental' Dodge Vipers for those that do not possess such 'Godly Man Jewellery'! lol. 

IMG_0358.jpg

• Like 1

We seem to potentially have one 'Barn occupant' who might not have bought his boat trip ??

Please do contact the Lundy Shore Office if that is YOU!! 

10 hours ago, Lundylynda said:

Two finely tuned Marcos LM600. Red one.. Lundy Lynda.. yellow one. Marisco Joe. Behind, we have a couple of 'tweaked' to be slightly less than finely tuned .. 'rental' Dodge Vipers for those that do not possess such 'Godly Man Jewellery'! lol. 

Is that train coming too?

We can re-create "Mission Impossible" - off the cliffs 😀

When you say "Chuck it off a cliff" I always imagined that you meant a glider.

Bon voyage, bon vol and bon return to all those heading for Lundy. Have a great week with nothing getting stuck in the ground or the sea. 

18 hours ago, Lundylynda said:

We seem to potentially have one 'Barn occupant' who might not have bought his boat trip ??

Please do contact the Lundy Shore Office if that is YOU!! 

hi Lynda

that's probley me, ive book big st john's 

it got a bit complicated on the phone, so i book big st john's

i don't think they understood :) my accent 

JP

• 2 weeks later...