chiloschista

Posting pictures

Question

chiloschista

Hello,

I'm no more able to post pictures how I did in the past, say  by link to my clouds.

Here is an example of link:

https://www.mycloud.ch/l/L00EB65CD2E607787A4B7D068E0626A599FD8C12346055C9AD80175C79F05FB2

I can't recall if I did use Google+ the last time to post pictures, but it did work.

Is there a way to use those links?

Thanks!

Ric

P.s.: I already searched in the forum for an answer but did find nothing.

4 answers to this question

Austin

The url you provide doesn't appear to be a direct link to the image. Perhaps that's the reason or it may be a restriction of the service your using.

• Like 1

tonym

I can see the image from the link but that image doesn't have a 'proper' URL - clicking the Download button shows the image is called Pilatus.jpg - it must be the way MyCloud offers up the image. Riccardo, is there a share option anywhere for the image when you're logged in to MyCloud? That might have a proper link to insert an image.

riccardo.thumb.png.1efd3bd3ce867381fda2f1a17d1a49a2.png

• Like 1

chiloschista

That's what I did: selecting the "share" option and "everyone with the link can see the image". When I put the link in the proper field it changes to red. I found a turnaround charging pictures to my  Google foto account. From there I can just copy the link in the post and the picture shows correctly. If I try from Google drive it doesn't work either.

Thanks you and Austin for help!

Ric

Austin

I will investigate the issue, its possible something changed in a software update that I missed.