1mtr Dlg Battery Choice?

Pete low launch

Pete low launch

So nearing the end of my Toro build what batteries have those 1mtr fliers out there opted for?

I've measured and googled and measured some more but 1st hand experience is always best advice!!

Along with what battery, flight times would be very useful tooπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Thanks in advance.

Pete low launch

Thanks for the replies, after weighing out the CG, I'm going with the biggest battery I can fit, going with a 520mah as the nose needs weight!!! We will see how long she stays in the air for!!πŸ‘πŸ»

I run a single cell 730 mah in mine and charge it every few months flying and it got flow loads last year

had a Blaster on a 2 cell 320 mah pack ad that would need charging most times I went out but one on a single cell seems to last forever

mad you start off with 4,2v and a few hours flying its 3.8v or more then go out a few days later and check it and its still at 3.6v so fly it for a few hours and its still 3,4

Love my Toro more than my 1,5m ones so much so I have had a second 2 part wing one as well as my first one had done a lot of flying and teaching me

so this year I have a nice new one set up the same as the other all ready to go

you will love it its a cracking little model πŸ™‚Β