Quick question

GuyB

Hi

I have a stream NXT purchased  pre owned from Richard S. I have lost both wing screws that attach wing to fuselage. Please can someone here suggest replacements and where I can order online

Thank you 

Guy 

Do you know what size you need? M3 is a popular size on my non DLG stuff but not sure if M2 might be used to keep weight down. I used to get my screws off ebay but now use Kayfast who sell on ebay, but it's usually cheaper direct. I buy 20-50 of each size, normally like M3 x 25, M3 x 20 etc, nice to have various sizes and not have to cut longer ones down. 

https://www.kayfast.co.uk/

Hello GuyB,  why not edit your top post's title to, ‘NXT’ wing screws - what size?', or similar to give viewers an instant idea of what you need.  I have 3 and 4mm countersunk steel bolts available but I don't have an NXT so I don't know if I can help.

I can only offer Csk steel M3  25mm, hex recess, which could be shortened but there's no hurry and you know what to buy now!

There are loads on ebay.  I have also used modelfixings (they sell on eBay but not your size M3 at the moment)

Type “m3 csk 12” into ebay

or

go to http://www.modelfixings.co.uk/stainless_metric_countersunks.htm  I'd go with the MS - CS 18 S  £1.20 for 10 but there's a minimum order  of £3 -  add  their 2mm ball ended driver and you're over £3 (£5.95 posted).

Hex socket screws and a ball ended driver are best in my opinion - least chance of stabbing the wing.....

Neil

Thank you for the offer, I have ordered a load from model fixings so keep yours. I probably would have lost them anyway 🤪

Guy