Jeti radio

Ian F3F

Dave Elam

I've had a hold of a DS12 and I preferred the 'warm' plastic case compared with the rather colder aluminium more expensive JETI's.

I'm currently thinking of investing in a new transmitter but as my models are currently on FrSky and Spektrum it is likely to either be a new NX10 or the yet to be released FrSky X20 or X24. While the DS12 is nice I just can't justify the price once the extras are included plus the need to buy a hangar full of new receivers.

• 2 weeks later...
Ian F3F

It's not like you not to want to spend money Dave🙂

Making the Jump to setting one of my Harrier's up on the Jeti took me longer to build up the courage than actually do it, an honourable mention to Harry Curzon at this point.

I've not got any additional options but there more than enough for me to be happy with.  I've ended up with 3 flight modes, 4 free mixers and some 9 point curves for things like snap flap. Socially distanced air time has been limited but rock solid.  I have turned the volume down to zero, the idea of being nagged while flying does defeat the purpose of going out.

I'll start building up my receiver collection

Ian 

• Like 1

satinet
22 hours ago, Ian F3F said:

It's not like you not to want to spend money Dave🙂

Making the Jump to setting one of my Harrier's up on the Jeti took me longer to build up the courage than actually do it, an honourable mention to Harry Curzon at this point.

I've not got any additional options but there more than enough for me to be happy with.  I've ended up with 3 flight modes, 4 free mixers and some 9 point curves for things like snap flap. Socially distanced air time has been limited but rock solid.  I have turned the volume down to zero, the idea of being nagged while flying does defeat the purpose of going out.

I'll start building up my receiver collection

Ian 

Bear in mind you can move points on both axis in Jeti. Sorry if you know that. Usually you don't need loads of points.