Jumper t16 with frsky g-rx8 receiver, altitude sensor

tomc

Hi

I have a Jumper T16 transmitter which I used with a FRSKY g-rx8 receiver in a DLG. The receiver has the option to  send  Rx battery voltage and altitude back to the transmitter. When I search for the sensors in the T16, it always finds the receiver battery voltage, but never seems to find the altitude, I get the screen below. It always has the A2 sensor which it assigns a voltage value, the RSSI and the RxBat. I can't figure out what the A2 sensor is, and it never finds the altitude one.

Anyone else familiar with this setup who can help?

Thanks

Tom

20200725_180558_resized.jpg

Don't own a T16, but this might be useful

Not sure what firmware you are running on RX and protocol in use.

A2 is analogue voltage.

As per RX manual check the following

How to Disable/Enable altimeter function
a) The factory default setting is “enabled”.
b) In case you want to disable altimeter functionality bring the receiver into normal operational mode, hold the F/S button > 3 s, the BLUE LED will flash 3 times, 
indicating the switch was successful and the function will be disabled. (If you want to enable the function, just repeat steps).

thanks, I was being a bit dumb, thought I was disabling and then enabling again, in fact I was enabling and then disabling, the factory setting default is on, somehow mine was of.

All seems to be sorted now.