Please help identify this vintage sailplane

Sebartflyer

Sebartflyer

This vintage model probably 70s or 80s bought for next to nothing, in a bad state, from a former Malvern flyer's estate. It is 100 inch span with banded wings. The horizontal stab goes around the fin for attachment. I have done necessary strip and repair and still have to make a rudder. The covering will be lightweight silk. It would be very useful if someone could help identify it. It's been suggested it is an imported kit as some parts are numbered, no letters. 

IMG_20200801_101944.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Maybe someone can identify this thermal soarer for me?  Perhaps the number on the wing will mean something to someone?
IMG_4212.thumb.JPG.27d8e03ee6cb7f9e93c3a96c9be6b945.JPG
As far as I can recall I bought the glider from somewhere near Hitchin in between 2012 and 2014.  It is 103" wingspan, and has an all moving tailplane.  I've rehinged the rudder since the photo was taken (it broke cartwheeling across Ivinghoe Beacon one evening, when worked up that way...).
The fuselage is all wood, with two piano wire wing joiners, and the wings appear to be veneered foam.

There are some similarities to both the Sagitta 900 and the Aquila, but with a much taller fin and fully sheeted wing.
It flew again yesterday for the first time in seven years in a club bungee launch competition, and did very well considering that the warped tail halves would make a half decent propeller.

IMG_4213.JPG