Crrcsim failed to load?

petespencer

petespencer

Hi! Thanks to all your help I was just getting going with Crrcsim and additional french sites when the program failed to load: The dialogue box states: xml exception: ConvToint: no number or trailing garbage in 1.34439e-008. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing crrcsim software but continue to get this same message. All other prog's are fine. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks Pete

Try deleting the whole CRRCSim folder from Program Files(x86) - even though you're uninstalling CRRCSim some files are likely to be left behind, deleting the CRRCSim folder will hopefully remove the corrupt xml file which may be in a sub-folder, then reinstall CRRCSim. The adding scenery thread shows you where the CRRCSim folder is on Windows.

petespencer

Tony Thanks for suggestion but that has not done it either, I have deleted folder and desktop icon and tried re-install from exe file but same problem, so next I deleted everything including exe files and then downloaded from scratch after restarting pc, same problem. Not sure what to try next!

There's a corrupt xml file somewhere that CRRCSim is accessing. There's another folder, possibly a hidden one - C:\Users\<yourusername>\ .crrcsim - delete the files in there (delete the whole .crrcsim folder if you like) and do another reinstall, see if that fixes the problem.