Midland Winter F3F League 2020/21

Andy_B

Midlands winter league will run on the 2nd Saturday of the month as usual meeting on the Mynd at 9:30, starting October 10th until March 13th

Weather call on the Friday night and if we don't have 8 entries then I will call it off please use the events page on here for RSVP.As we are having 6 events and there are generally other comps every weekend I don't propose any reserve dates .

October 10th

November 14th

December 12th

January 9th

February 13th

March 13th

Andy, Les

• Like 2

• Austin pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

The W word is looking good so far for the weekend .

As per the previous events this year so far  we will have plenty of hand sanitisers about and please use them as often as possible and much as we would like to see everyone on the day if you do have any symptoms of CV19 please stay home.

The call will be made Friday evening for the event confirmation.

Andy

• Like 1

Tomorrows comp is ON 

See you all in the morning at 9:30

Unless you have any Covid symptoms       then please stay home 

Andy,Les 

• Like 2

Mark Richards

Hi Andy and Les, really sorry I can’t make tomorrow’s comp. have a good one, hope all goes well. 

• Like 1

Strange day at Pole Cott 

Well done Andy on the win but even more well done to William on a fantastic 2nd place mate.

Also mark on his 3rd.

Roll on next month 

• Like 2

Despite a couple of near misses and wrestling the wooden spoon from Pete, I had a very enjoyable day.

Thanks for organising it guys 😀.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, William said:

Woohooo🥳.

Thanks Andy and Les. I had some good luck but am really happy with that👍.

Roll on the next winter league.

Good luck or good air you still have to fly it buddy.

• Like 2

I fly my Jazz very rarely, but it did feel good all morning, I let it down in the afternoon. Poor air but worse piloting made for a miserable afternoon. 
But despite that it’s great to get a comp in, congrats William you flew very well, a well deserved podium place. 
Thanks to everyone for turning up and keeping the day rolling along nicely. 

• Like 2

Thanks to all those that turned up today , the rain stayed off for longer than we thought and the wind didnt really go properly NorthWest till later in the afternoon and in that direction its never going to be very smooth or an easy ride on Polecott.Some great entertainment at times   Paul doing a touch and go on leg 10  Dave trying to spin into Base B at one point and Les having got so excited in the best air he had all day managed to get himself in all sorts of trouble at Base B.The rain showers eventually got more frequent and the direction was against us and even after 20 minutes of sports flying to see if it settled we called it a day at about 3:20 .

Never the less it was good to get the first comp of the winter league in , lets hope its a sign of things to come .Round winning times attached 

Andy/Les

lge round w.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks Andy, Les and Co.

Not good weather but it worked well enough for the purpose.

DDM is right, some good flying to aspire to.