Covid lockdown build ideas

Nick Clement

53 minutes ago, LEO THOMPSON said:

Obviously a little off topic in the sense that it’s not the type of plane discussed in earlier posts, but, it is a lockdown build recommendation....

I don’t think it’s off topic Leo. Looks perfect to keep you busy in a long lockdown. It’s also an unusual subject.

Chaps thank you so much for all the response on here I’ve been a bit quiet but thoroughly enjoyed reading your ideas. You’ll be pleased to hear my build virginity has been taken and I just finished building a fresh Res glider over the Christmas period. It took me ages but I have thoroughly enjoyed it. And also learnt a ton of new skills! Maiden in my local park two weekends ago in -2° Went well can’t wait for Warner weather.....

AADC6864-9553-4642-9766-73CA12608993.jpeg

• Like 3

Oh and a massive thank you to Neil at hyper flight for all the advice and excellent service. It seems his reputation is more than justified.....👍👍

5 hours ago, LEO THOMPSON said:

I can highly recommend the Bannsperber from ecirtech France.

Extremely well thought out and designed kit, super high quality materials, very helpful seller/designer.

I have built the fuse and tailplane so far and been thoroughly enjoyable. 

https://www.ecirtech.fr/bannsperber/

76AEC39D-5FF0-45CA-B9BF-ED7BC5E46E30.jpeg

FFEB672D-8EA1-4EA1-9B5B-CBCDD5AD65D9.jpeg

04A3FC2A-3F78-4BA2-9C0A-7937BE426C65.jpeg

That looks awesome!!!!!!