Futaba T10J for F3K ?

Tim Donald

Hi,  I have finally taken the plunge into F3K and ordered a Snipe 2.  Just wondering if anybody uses a Futaba T10J with their F3K glider as I have a few questions about the best way to set things up?  My initial thoughts are that it's not the best suited transmitter for F3K but would like to see if anybody is using one without problems.

Yes have not heard of anyone using one.  I use the 8FG.  I think it may lack the required programming capabilities and IIRC, uses that ‘other’ futaba protocol, so small receiver options are limited. 

Thanks Mike,  yes it I think it will be difficult if not impossible to get all of the flight modes that I want.  Also the only momentary switch is on the wrong side (could change but I'm used to using it for Helis / planes on the right hand side).  It uses T-FHSS (or can use S-FHSS without telemetery) which limits small receivers to the R3004SB.  This in itself causes issues since one of the aileron / flap channels is fixed on channel 6 or 7.  

Looks like (unless anybody can tell me otherwise) I'll be buying a new transmitter / receiver then.  Expensive hobby DLG !  Will start a new thread for recommendations.