2m Hi-Start /Electric Challenge League Table (2021)

martynk

image.thumb.png.2938a7269033bd1e2ddf47fff7a08364.png

Note new scoring (revised again!): 1st = 15 points, 2nd = 12 points, 3rd =10 points then 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 points for the next 9 places. 

Basic Rules

Scores reported in seconds and are collected from the BARCS 2m Hi-Start Challenge posts on BARCS Forum. 

Please submit your score on the Challenge posting - even if it's below the current high score

Total Annual Aggregated Score will be the top 6 submitted scores. In the event of a tie then the 7th score will count and so on

No flight information telemetry permitted

Updated27/04/2021

As usual, I'll keep editing this post as the league table progresses.

Edited by martynk
Updated table
  • 2 months later...
Pete in Northiam

Just planning to restart flying so I hope we are blessed with some flyable weather again soon :)@martynk, will you annou ce each new challenge on this thread please? Somehow I missed a couple of new challenge starts last year. 

martynk

Will do. 

I'll restart the league when club flying fields can reopen. Sometime in April I think

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Graham Lorimer

Hi Martyn

I think the Club Flying fields are open from tomorrow with Social Distancing protocols in place.

Would be good if the next Challenge was started, always nice to go flying with something to aim for, and I am sure there are a lot more F3RES models now ready to fly.

Graham

martynk

Thanks Graham

I hadn't forgotten, it was on my to-do list for this evening but appreciate the nudge anyway.

Post has been raised.

Best wishes

Graham Lorimer

Thanks Martyn,

Looking forward to having  a serious effort at this with my new Purito Electric.

Graham

Pete in Northiam

Now we're back to flying, I have ordered the silicone tubing to make more 10m-length bungees for the 2m Challenge.  See my posts in the F3-RES League Bungees thread for details.   I am happy to offer fully-terminated bungees at the same price as last year: £30 + £3 UK postage with the option of 50m braided 30lb breaking-strain Dacron line for £3.50 extra (no additional postage).  This price just about covers my costs.  These will be white tubing with identical properties to last year's black tubing (but not a raised price!).  I expect to have them ready in about two weeks and I can take payment via PayPal.  

If interested, please email me directly at p.r.newman at lineone dot net.  

Cheers --Pete

martynk

Table updated with re-revised scoring to cater for the influx of new competitors..

martynk

Now corrected again...

Sorry about that..