Are we ok to fly during this lockdown?

Autistic Pilot
12 hours ago, MAZ said:

I am stupid - exactly like Forest.. Thats why I am allowed to do WTF I like when it comes to lock down. I would argue though that anyone with a huge depth of experience like Forest Gump  - is the exact opposite and those stuck in a job - wage slaves are the stupid ones..? 

My stupidity has given me a five bed house with no mortagage and and indoor swimming pool. And a 'hobby job' I do just for fun. :)

• Confused 1

For me, if the slope was 5 miles away then I would consider it a rational thing to do, standing Ali e in a big wind, is probably a good way to clear out all the passageways. 

But it's not an option, as a 40 mile journey simply brings too many risks. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Wavecloud said:

I am stupid - exactly like Forest.. Thats why I am allowed to do WTF I like when it comes to lock down. I would argue though that anyone with a huge depth of experience like Forest Gump  - is the exact opposite and those stuck in a job - wage slaves are the stupid ones..? 

My stupidity has given me a five bed house with no mortagage and and indoor swimming pool. And a 'hobby job' I do just for fun. :)

You forgot to mention the bed you get out of the wrong side every day. 💤 

It’s because of attitudes like yours we’re still in this pandemic.

• Like 1
Autistic Pilot
5 minutes ago, MAZ said:

You forgot to mention the bed you get out of the wrong side every day. 💤 

It’s because of attitudes like yours we’re still in this pandemic.

You mean - being disabled? Having special needs is the cause of the covid pandemic..? Hmmm that is an interesting theory. 

Bottom line - Your Boris (the clown) has said that those with special needs are allowed to go and enjoy their special interests. I do not have to wear a mask either - but I do - simply because I am frightened of attack from folk like you. 

Anyway geeza - You're obviously an emboldened brexiteer who now thinks it is ok to act how you did in the 1980's. Racist too? 

13 minutes ago, Wavecloud said:

You mean - being disabled? Having special needs is the cause of the covid pandemic..? Hmmm that is an interesting theory. 

Bottom line - Your Boris (the clown) has said that those with special needs are allowed to go and enjoy their special interests. I do not have to wear a mask either - but I do - simply because I am frightened of attack from folk like you. 

Anyway geeza - You're obviously an emboldened brexiteer who now thinks it is ok to act how you did in the 1980's. Racist too? 

And what's your take on the NHS staff working their butts off and pleading with everyone to act as though we all have covid and stay home?

• Like 1
  • Administrators
Austin

@Wavecloud you seem to be trolling to create arguments and making assumptions of things that are not actually being said.

Everyone has different opinions on on this pandemic and our governments have made a pretty poor job of the guidelines and rules.

The key thing to remember for everyone is, it doesn't matter if your exempt from something or can do something or want to do something, you should always consider how it affect everyone else.

I think this topic is done and you can take a holiday for a week to cool off.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Austin locked this topic