Where did all the combat wings go?

Loopdreams

Hi, new member hoping someone here can help. I've flown all sorts of slope models over the years going right back to a Dave Hughes Soarcerer in the 27MHz days. However a few years back I got quite into messing around with EPP combat wings and used one to help teach my brother to fly, it was perfect really since it was essentially indestructable and then we had some fun just doing some one on one combat flying. I've got a friend who I took up power flying a couple of years back and something like this would be ideal to get him started slope soaring.

But whilst these things were absolutely everywhere at one point I now can't seem to find a single one for sale anywhere short of trying to order directly from windrider in HK or something. Does anyone have any idea where any of these things are to be found these days? 

Perfect, thanks. I did actually look at the website because I remembered SAS but couldn't make much sense of it. I'm sure he'd sell a few more with a better site but perhaps he's not that fussed.

• 3 months later...