Scottish slopes

PeterJ

Is there a list anywhere of Scottish slopes? We recently moved house from S. Wales to Crieff and I'm missing the Bwlch and Mioe!

PeterJ

campsieflyer

Hi Peter

welcome to Scotland. If you log into 

http.//kevin-newton.blogspot.com

you will see a link to most of the Scottish slope sites. 
I fly mostly on the Campsies (F3F) and there are a group of  F3F flyers  who use the slopes mainly in the Fife and Perth area for our competitions. 
Regards Dave

Thanks for the reply Dave, I fly f3f's and am trying to sort out my models after 4 yrs of no flying at all!, also have an old Vector 3 which is completed but unflown, I find it has a 35Meg Rx which shows how old it is. 

I have been to the campsies High car park - aproached through Fintry- is that where you fly? I can see from my Hill tracks map that there are many other car parks in the campsies which I have not visited yet.

I guess I will have to replace all my batteries first, most of them have dates of 2004 on them.!!

Regards Peter

campsieflyer

Hi Peter 

This is where I fly in the Campsies. 
It takes me about 20min to walk up from the car park. The slope is good for southwesterly winds. The photo is facing west so the slope is to the left. 
I could only post the one photo.

regards Dave

image.jpeg

campsieflyer

Hi Peter 

Campsies facing South West. 

Dave

D13A1092-FB2F-40C3-9E5A-0468495289F3.jpeg