Malvern, Saturday 15th May

PaulR

Mark Evans

Haha, my plane buying days ended a long time ago! In fact i don’t own any rc stuff anymore, too many large fish in rivers to be caught. Although I was sleeping on Paul’s Orange BAMF but I slept too long. Put my name down for first refusal on another model, just in case....

17 minutes ago, cirrusRC said:

I've been waiting for your Yoda flight report Mark!!! 

Actually I'll be the one bringing the Yoda! 😃

(that is if the bits that were missing from the hardware pack turn up in time)

Are we going to see you on Saturday?

• Like 2

Neil Harrison

If anyone wants me to bring stuff from the shop please let me know as I have limited space 

Neil Harrison

Its a very marginal call for tomorrow...

Please make sure you all check back hereafter today, go/no go at 6.00pm latest.

thechalster

Really looking forward to the comp but....,

Ooofff Looking at the forecast glad I am not the CD having to make the weather call.

Neil Harrison

Indeed a tough decision, but I can confirm we are a GO!!!

There's more chance of no showers than that of showers so we will go ahead as planned.

Please be prepared for showers...

Everyone that's entered please report back here to a knowledge receipt of this and confirm you are still attending so we will have a valid competition.

Hope to see you all tomorrow morning. 

I'll close the F3XVault registration at 7:30pm so please get any late entries in before then.

Task list and matrix will be available to view there soon after that.

We're still aiming to make this as non-contact as possible so if you can, please print off some blank score cards to bring with you to note times for whoever you happen to be scoring for. We'll be doing our best to get everyone entering scores online with score cards collected as a backup.
And don't forget a dry pair of shoes and socks for the journey home!

Blank cards.pdf

As mentioned in the first post, we'll be using F3xVault.com for scoring so in order to make entering scores on your mobile device a smooth process, please save your username and password.

You may also wish to bookmark this link: http://f3k.herokuapp.com where I'm hoping you'll be able to view live progress in terms of rounds, groups and tasks. (It wont be properly functional until the matrix is published)

3 hours ago, Neil Harrison said:

Indeed a tough decision, but I can confirm we are a GO!!!

There's more chance of no showers than that of showers so we will go ahead as planned.

Please be prepared for showers...

Everyone that's entered please report back here to a knowledge receipt of this and confirm you are still attending so we will have a valid competition.

Hope to see you all tomorrow morning. 

I think you are being overly optimistic, but Gav and I will be there. Begrudgingly.  Sorry, not feeling very optimistic. Not helped by having a cold and feeling a bit crap. 

My printer is dead. If any one can print some extra score cards, that'd be grand. See you in the morning folks.

• Like 1

Neil Harrison
5 minutes ago, Simon B said:

My printer is dead. If any one can print some extra score cards, that'd be grand. See you in the morning folks.

No worries, I'll have spare score cards and your tail springs 😉

• Like 1

I'm so excited! Even if the weather's crap its going to be great to see you all again. Bed now, up at 4am.

• Like 3