BMFA F3F Nationals 2021 (Wales)

mtreble

mtreble

The BMFA Nationals will take place in Wales on the reserve date of 5-6th June. By this date, accommodation should be fully open.

Entry will open on 15th May at 10am http://www.gbsra.co.uk/competition-entries.

A big thank you to MKS and T9 Hobbysport who will be sponsoring the competition.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
oipigface
8 hours ago, Aleix said:

Forecast not looking great again :(

But it is only a forecast. The actual weather may be great!

• Like 2

I'm going to get the barbecue ready. Will also bring an inflatable pool. Someone else can bring the fridge and the parasol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Peter G

Looks flyable both days to me! A bit iffy on XC weather for Saturday but the BBC looks OK.

Everyone loves a bit of light conditions on the back of wrecker action...

BBQ sounds great though Aleix 👍

isoaritfirst

Apparently Watneys party 7 is making a comeback as well.

Redbird

Only reference I've used for the area is XC Weather for Nant y moel which is a little more optimistic Kevin, and surely can expect a bit more higher up. Even so, granted, a hec of a trek. 

Looks more like Mikeys. Light to very light on Sunday. Lets see how the forecast progresses as it's been improving already.

abbof3f

I Have a sat/sun nightshift to do , i could get the nights off easy enough ,but looking at the forecast gonna safe my holidays/service nights for a better forecast as much as i am gonna miss the flying ,banter and general buggering about with things with fans on , hope you guys have a nice sunny weekend and some sort of comp ...

Andy_B
2 minutes ago, abbof3f said:

I Have a sat/sun nightshift to do , i could get the nights off easy enough ,but looking at the forecast gonna safe my holidays/service nights for a better forecast as much as i am gonna miss the flying ,banter and general buggering about with things with fans on , hope you guys have a nice sunny weekend and some sort of comp ...

first you post pictures of flowers and now your passing up a Saturday night in spoons ....you need to take a test mate .....😄

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1