Turnigy TGY-777MG splines / replacement arms

DarylBurton

DarylBurton

I’ve run myself pretty ragged online trying to discover which servo arms might be compatible with these Turnigy servos and am seeing a fair amount of conflicting info.

As it doesn’t seem possible to get short ‘genuine’ arms any more, does anybody use these Turnigy servos (or the 778) and know which arms fit? I’m being steered in the direction of Futaba or Hitech or KST. I’m guessing that all of these suggestions can’t be correct.

They’re 25 spline, and averaging around 4.95mm diameter across the top of the splines.

Any info much appreciated!

EA2C3566-C9DE-4B52-A534-6BEF201D12FE.jpeg

These Turnigy servos are a Hobbyking own brand version of KST 125/135s and the servo heads are interchangeable. If you get stuck let me know which heads you need as I have plenty.

DarylBurton

Hi Peter — thanks for the reply, I’ll contact you off list.

Hi Satinet — I’m probably wrong (wouldn’t be the first time…) but I thought the standard 25 spline Futaba outputs were a bit larger diameter, maybe around 6mm?

I have quite a few, think they are the same as the 712/4? Have a 778 and tried them on and they fit.

Barcs 230

On 05/05/2021 at 12:22, DarylBurton said:

Hi Peter — thanks for the reply, I’ll contact you off list.

Hi Satinet — I’m probably wrong (wouldn’t be the first time…) but I thought the standard 25 spline Futaba outputs were a bit larger diameter, maybe around 6mm?

I'm not sure, but my point was that 25t is usually code for futaba compatible in my experience. I'll measure an s3150 for you. 

yes futaba is around 6mm not 5mm.  

hitec are 24 teeth.

So yes probably KST.  Pete above has got some spares. I've got a few knocking about as well.