Hello and request for help

MikevE

3 hours ago, Marc RC pilot said:

Great stuff MikevE :)

I noticed you are London based,  Wormwood Scrubs has a good flying field if you ever fancy a flight. 

Happy maiden

Cheers

Marc

Yes, I fly there regularly with my FPV drones. :)

My second flight with the Yoda:

This also gives away my "secret" identity as a camera cyclist. LOL!

• Like 2

On 24/07/2021 at 11:01, Marc RC pilot said:

Great stuff MikevE :)

I noticed you are London based,  Wormwood Scrubs has a good flying field if you ever fancy a flight. 

Happy maiden

Cheers

Marc

I wonder if I met you a month or so ago at 'scrubs? There was a chap flying a DLG there, and I vaguely remember he was also a Marc(k).

Just been out for a couple of hours of flying, I got a few flights of 2m30 or so and a 4 min flight, so given how poor my launches are I'm pretty darn happy with that. It seems I haven't forgotten how to thermal either, although there wasn't a lot of lift around. Just very gentle bubbles, mostly rather small. I'm astounded at the glide angle and low sink rate of the Yoda.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MikeDLG said:

Sounds like you are doing really well. 

Thanks! I really need to sort out the flight modes better. I've noticed quite a few problems and I've managed to fix most, but not as accurately and precisely as I'd like. The model is flyable, but it's not yet performing at its best.

• 2 weeks later...

Today's flying was pretty awesome, I got a nice 15 minuter on my very first launch, and have managed to dial in my trims a lot better now. Really delighted with this glider, and my rusty thermalling skills are coming back nicely. Unfortunately the day over-convected above Scrubbs and thermals largely shut down which was a bit disappointing.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 17/05/2021 at 11:54, terryspence said:

Hi,

I thought you would be interested to know if you update the Multi module in your Radio master TX16S it now supports version 2 of the ACCST Firmware (ACCST V2). 

See. www.multi-module.org.

I hope this helps.

Terry.

Interestingly, I recently bought a G-RX6 and it came with v2 ACCST, and I wasn't able to bind it despite having updated my multi-module to the latest firmware. I had to flash it with v1. 

• Like 1