F3/5-RES June 19/20 & July 24/25 BMFA National Centre

mikef

I have copied the following from a May 4th Facebook post.  I'll get Andy's contact details and add them here  (the PM reference is for facebook).

“F3-RES and F5-RES Meetings at Buckminster, 19th-20th June and 24th-25th July 2021 - an update.

•    Both events will go ahead unless regulations change in the meantime.

•    Buckminster COVID regulations (if applicable) will be in force on both weekends.

•    The Buckminster Campsite is open.  If you wish to make a booking, contact Buckminster direct.

•    The cost to attend the event will be the Buckminster fee of £10.00 per day.  There may be a further small charge if competitors are run.

•    There is currently no limit on attendees.  However, please PM me if you would like to attend so that I have an idea of the numbers attending.

•    Please attend the daily briefing at 10.00am.  If you arrive later, please contact me before flying.

•    Bungees will be provided, please don't lay out your own.

•    The June meeting will be in the form of a Fly-In with possible competitors on the Sunday, Competitions will be planned on both days for the July meeting.

If there are any questions, please post them here.

With thanks,

Andy Sephton”

• 2 weeks later...
Andy Sephton

Thanks for posting the above message Mike.  Currently the weekend meeting on 19th and 20th June is still on, please PM me if you are planning to attend.

• 1 month later...
cirrusRC

@Andy Sephton   Hi Andy,   I was at Buckminster yesterday flying F3K.    Didn't get chance to come over.

You guys were getting huge launches off the bungee yesterday.    Would you mind answering a few questions for me.

1) How much ballast were you guys typically using on the Sunday?

2) What spec / make of bungee were you using.

thank you.

The conversation about this meeting is mainly on the Facebook F3-RES and F5-RES - UK group.