Kent InterClub Multilaunch - 20 June 2021 at Invicta

RSH

• Committee Member
Nick Jackson

Results for KIC Glider 2, 20 June (edited 22 June to correct an error and 24 June to put back corrected .pdfs)

Individual

overall.JPG.22ba75f7bbd3139b668d85383fdcece9.JPG

Team

1579701115_Glider2June202021TeamResults.thumb.jpg.6e157d2fd9bf73f3238f5be7aa75d095.jpg

(For more detail, see the attached .pdfs)

Best congratulations to Greg Hayfield on a very convincing win - flying off the winch on a day with light winds and variable direction when the electric models had the advantage. And the rest of the winch-launchers also did really well.  Low cloud, mist and drizzle delayed the start a bit but conditions soon improved, with lift in most slots but often patchy and unpredictable.

Sorry we don't have action shots from this one - our photographer Mike Connell didn't make it to the competition. But here are the presentations from CD Keith Fisher to the top three in order (all interspersed with lashings of sanitiser) :

greg.jpg.3c60d3082fd369881a1d977416ffd2ca.jpgeddy.thumb.jpg.7ded672508f6f266d13cfffc584dc79b.jpgian.thumb.jpg.171b5ad2feb84d9988dd663d466fd983.jpg

flightscores.pdf landing.pdf

Edited by Nick Jackson
To correct an error / add corrected .pdfs.
  • Like 1

Gavin Bigdave lane

I’m glad I was able to make this competition (my first) and I wasn’t affected by the dreaded pollen lurgy. I had an awesome time and was made to feel very welcome by all. I only flew in 3 rounds as I broke the rudder linkage on the 3rd landing. Thanks again to all the organisers for their efforts and fellow team members and competing teams and individuals for making me feel so welcome, looking forward to the next one regards Gav 

• Like 4