**Exciting new F5j model**

thermaldoctor

thermaldoctor
21 minutes ago, Roger M said:

Neil,

What size flight battery are you using?

Using Thunder Power Rampages 4s 1300mah Roger.

On 3s should you should be able to fit bit bigger ones max width 28mm max depth 34mm. 

Canopy opening is 120mm long

thermaldoctor

Turnigy nano tech  3s 1800mah 65c look likely to fit if wanting bigger capacity for GPS.....

• Like 1

Great report Neil.  The Eternity has rather radical looks compared to many of the last 10-15 years of F5J models, but features that make absolute sense to me when the using the capability of the latest materials and build techniques.  Short nose, long boom, thin but stiff high aspect ratio wing and big control surfaces.  I have a feel this model design might set some new trends, and seems particularly suitable for UK weather conditions.  Shame it is so late in the season now, but hopefully Eternities will start appearing and we can see them perform in anger.

Simon

Thanks for the flight report. I am pretty excited to be getting one of these gliders! They look fantastic.