**CANCELLED** F3K League 4 Event - Twywell Saturday 3rd July

Neil Harrison

Neil Harrison

We have been very lucky so far with the weather on the day and so far I seem to have 100% results..😀

With the risk of showers being 50% and more and with the weather deteriorating as the day goes on with risk of thunderstorms, it may not come as a big surprise but I'm calling tomorrow a 'NO GO'

Screenshot_20210702-165249_XCWeather.thumb.jpg.e1928abed131c425dfeb22d2721d7f98.jpg1347483475_Screenshot_20210702-165317_MetOffice.thumb.jpg.abec4bf341cf1ef0963d609efba0703b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had 2nd jab yesterday and wrecked today, can't guarantee will feel better tomorrow so reluctantly need to pass on this.

Oh I see Neil has updated post too with decision.  Thanks.

Yr.no shows showers late afternoon but they are all different, never an easy decision. Thanks Neil.

Thanks Neil.  We have been really lucky so far, I don't think we would have got away with it tomorrow.

ps: Append the title of the thread with 'Cancelled', makes it easier to be sure every sees it.  

• Like 1

Thanks Neil, I have been hoping for more entries so  I could pull out with out ruining it for everyone, my left knee has ballooned and I cant drive let alone launch, I thought  I might borrow an automatic car and get some one to launch for me if necessary, but the prospect of just being on my feet for the day was worrying, so shame though it is, it's a relief... wish we could do Charmy down next week instead... at least my knee has chance to recover.

• Sad 1

Shame but sensible decision. 

Any chance of Twywell next Saturday instead? Mind you, the weather doesn’t look too good all week!

• Neil Harrison changed the title to **CANCELLED** F3K League 4 Event - Twywell Saturday 3rd July