Can't see what members are looking at

Scram

Question

Austin, why can we no longer see what thread a member is viewing?

If I post I then like to look along the list of members logged in to see if my post is attracting any attention.

3 answers to this question

• Administrators
Austin

Hi Jerry, I made a change and you should now see recently browsing at the bottom, this includes anyone viewing it currently. 

• Like 1

Yes, I have always been able to see who is on-line on the forum but previously have been able to see what topic they are "currently" looking at.  I use "currently" because I realise there is some delay in updating that information.

Now I just get a large box (much bigger than previously) when I hover the pointer over a name without indication of what they may be viewing.  I know someone has asked for that not to happen, maybe you have done so.  I prefer to see if someone is looking at my thread post.A-Essex.jpg.a150caaecb70d63d32952c4b0fb45a2f.jpgA-Essex.jpg.a150caaecb70d63d32952c4b0fb45a2f.jpg

Sorry about the size but they are larger than necessary - on the forum.

Thanks.  Jerry

Austin.jpg

Now I see what you have done, Austin.  Full list on right of home screen and topic viewing members under.

That's good, thank you.

• Like 1