**CN models Sensor**

thermaldoctor

thermaldoctor

As part of our growth and commitment to bring only the best models into the UK, we are now very pleased to announce the new CN Models Sensor will soon be exlusively available from Flightech.

I have known Oleksandr and Sergi Petrenko for many years and was asked by Sergi to become the UK dealer for the new model. Knowing their talent and commitment for performance and quality it will add to the growing choice of really top models from Flightech.

051.thumb.jpg.ad93caef9d3e6d93c9bed8d6ce8d2f7f.jpg

The Sensor features max steidle / aer-o-tec designed airfoils and planform with manufacturing in rohacell solid core technology for light weight and stiffness. The 3.9m wing is 4 piece and the fuselage is 2 piece so packs away really easily for transport and storage.

The Sensor has been well publicised on Facebook and is already doing well in the few competitions it has done with a win and various podium places.

Price is looking approximately £1750 but this will soon be confirmed

• Like 5

Looks great Neil - I assume it is a Stefan Eder design, and definitely looks bang up to date.  Do you have any details of versions (if any), i.e. Light, Windy, Storm layups, or is it single standard layup?

Simon

• Like 1

thermaldoctor
On 27/08/2021 at 20:09, simon_t said:

Looks great Neil - I assume it is a Stefan Eder design, and definitely looks bang up to date.  Do you have any details of versions (if any), i.e. Light, Windy, Storm layups, or is it single standard layup?

Simon

Hi Simon sorry for the delay. Yes you are correct the overall design has been in cooperation with Stefan Eder with Max Steidle having done the airfoils and planform so a well regarded combination. At the moment there are only F5j versions (Light, normal and windy lay-ups) and they will only be available in the standard colour schemes but with a choice of colours. No white with orange spots at the present time unfortunately! Best regards, Neil

sborka-modeli-2_aer-o-teh.thumb.jpg.33a89812ab25e06814aa004495db5d0a.jpg

cg_sensor.thumb.jpg.5ed4acd2125dc9cb910e998723fdcef1.jpg

• Like 2