F3K Leauge Event Saturday 4th September 2021 - Twywell

Neil Harrison

Neil Harrison

Just to confirm we are go for tomorrow!

Pilots briefing 09.45 for a 10.00 start as we running 3 groups we need to start prompt.

See you all in the morning.

• Like 2

Another fun day out thanks guys (especially Neil and Paul for making it happen). It felt easier than last weekend, but my times weren't much different. Still lots to work on but I am enjoying flying with others and having the added challenge of tasks. Aiming to break the 50% barrier next...

• Like 6

A really great day of flying. Lots of lift - but moving enough (and randomly disappearing) to make it challenging. Weather exceeded expectations for once!

Such large swarms of gulls marking those large, mainly distant thermals was a sight I hadn't seen before.

Given my performance, I've just been out to the field to practise some poker calls. I made them all of course. Typical.

Well done to those who contributed to fixing Kohen's peg - great to see him able to continue after lunch.

• Like 1

Indeed! Thanks very much to everyone again! Especially big thanks to Mike, for guideing me through performing magic for me with the baking soda trick. I think i need a bigger flight box. Really great flying with everyone again!

• Like 1