Lundy 2023

Joe Cubitt

Hi Guys

I know that we have just returned from our recent Lundy fest, however whilst on the island, a few of you asked that when we book again you'd like a heads up to book a property of your own with your close family rather than sharing the Barn.  Lynda and I have managed to book the Barn from Sat 2nd September 2023 for the week. Properties are being booked up at an unprecedented rate since the release of bookings just yesterday morning, with only eight properties now available. So if you would like to join us, now is the time to grab a property before it's too late. For those who would like to occupy the Barn once again, please drop a line to Lundy Lynda or myself.

Regards Marisco Joe

• Like 2

Great stuff,

That's Andy and Les already on board. very much appreciated guys.

Since posting, yet another property has gone!! Crikey, two years to go. Just shows how precious our Little soaring mecca really is. 

Stu Wallace aka Gromit along with Sam aka Little Gromit has just confirmed their places in the barn and Gill has booked the radio room.

• Like 1

hi Joe

ill take a barn place, may not be able to do the full week though

only manage it this year after a arm twist and olivia coming, i will see if any off the lady's are up for it also.

looking at the accommodation selling quick, they may be unlucky :)

JP

• Like 1

Yes - barn please - should be able to do the whole week

and can we have some more of that glorious sunshine, but with some wind in a good direction

Phil.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, chiloschista said:

Hopefully, less beer and more flying 😅

Entirely wrong, Ric - You need more of both.

• Like 5

chiloschista
3 hours ago, oipigface said:

Entirely wrong, Ric - You need more of both.

Oh no, I'm just starting recovering from the last overdose. I'm not used to your industrial amount of beer.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, chiloschista said:

Oh no, I'm just starting recovering from the last overdose. I'm not used to your industrial amount of beer.

You soon will be 🍻🍺🍻🤪

• Confused 1

chiloschista

Should I organize for a risotto? A pasta? Other?

Let start a list:

- knife sharpener tools (or even personal knives)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

2023 is here - and its - a Lundy year!

Some names down - probably space for more - so who else is up for a week away from it all on the premier island soaring location?

Excellent slope soaring in any wind direction - good beer, food & breakfasts in the Marisco Tavern - good company - fun & games - no cars, no TV - peace & quiet - maybe even some sunshine & blue skies again...

Phil.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Joe Cubitt

Good morning Chaps

many apologies for the radio silence as I’ve just been incredibly busy with work of late. Lundy 2023 is definitely ON. Can I ask those that showed interest, to please confirm that they would still like to make the adventure happen.

• Thanks 1