Hyperflight Excellent Service A+++

MikevE

I saw the topic on excellent service from Flightech, and thought Neil at Hyperflight also deserves kudos for the very excellent service he's given me. Really grateful for all your help, Neil, you rock!

• Like 3

Marc RC pilot

I second what Mike says 👍 

Despite not being called Neil, a big shout to Richard at T9hobbySports as well 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are very lucky in the UK with our ‘bespoke’ suppliers.  Flightech, Hyperflight, Superfly (3 x Neils!) and Rich at T9 and Austin at Ace - all top suppliers with great customer service.

Simon

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, simon_t said:

We are very lucky in the UK with our ‘bespoke’ suppliers.  Flightech, Hyperflight, Superfly (3 x Neils!) and Rich at T9 and Austin at Ace - all top suppliers with great customer service.

Simon

Simon, you're correct however ACE Model are no longer importing any NAN models. You may have noticed he has removed the ACE adverts in BARCS Vendors buy website still open (most saying no stock)

Austin notified me of this when I was requesting a price for a spare part. I sent an email to him on 29th July, then followed it up on 17th August as no answer, and he replied on the 18th August

"Hi Ian,

Sorry to inform you that I am winding down some of my business and will not be able to order the parts you are after. You are welcome to try NAN model directly or one of the other listed dealers.

Regards Austin"

I then sent 2 emails to NAN dated 18th and 30th August 2021 - no reply - then followed up with a Facebook message on the 9th September "Please can you tell me when you will answer my 2 emails dated 18th and 30th August 2021? Thanks ." Then sent another email in Bulgarian Моля, отговорете на имейлите ми. Благодаря meaning "Please please answer my emails" on the 7th October. - No reply

I sent an email to David Claeys NAN Belgium Distributor on the 2nd October - No reply

This morning I sent  an email to NAN Distributor in Greece F5JPro Models at 0928 and got an answer to all my questions by 0942! Yes within 14 minutes.

Just in case anyone thinks it could have gone into their SPAM folder the title was "Shadow 2 replacement parts cost"

7 email/messages with only one courteous reply in 89 days until F5J pro replied within 14 minutes!  

More patient than I used to be?

I see heading is Hyperflight re good service and I confirm Neil has always given me that including satisfactory returns/replacements when called for  

Edited by Nicholls
added comment re Hyperflight

Graham Lorimer

F5J Pro are superb to deal with, as you found out, highly recommended. Almost instant answers to any email queries, excellent despatch of parts and or models to the UK and they obviously have a very good working relationship with the manufacturer, they are highly recommended.

I also received perfect service from Hyperflight, T9 and Flightech, all great to deal with.

Graham