South of England Open 2023

JohnEP

Have a great comp guys! 

Sorry to miss it but excitedly booked our summer holidays before the calendar came out. Schools finish tomorrow up here ☀️ 

Allen Elliott

Just setting up timing gear and I have only entered people showing as paid

So no

Dave Ruble?

Greg Dakin?

William Foure?

Mike Shelim?

????

Greg gave his money to jp tonight 

and Dave’s here in the house with me 

Edited by Andy_B

Phil.Taylor

If anyone is in need of a curry in totally booked out Eastbourne - theres a curry house near me with space - Viceroy - next to the A27 / A22 junction at Polegate. Let me know.

Phil.

No idea about the final scores but that was one of the best days racing for a long time. Sunshine, decent wind (at various angles) and excellent skills on display. 

Felt the first part of the day went to JP and the Safer before Mark R came storming back with the f3f ninga Mike shellim always there. 

Time for a pint

Cheers for all your efforts, it's been a very challenging but very enjoyable few days.

Congratulations to the podium,  some very stylish flying going on, considering just how difficult it was to be stylish.

👍👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thanks Allen, it was a great 3 days and it was incredible watching the top guys make the most of the variable conditions. 

Good job!👍

• Like 3

Before pausing for breath and thinking about the flying, just the most fun weekend on a slope for a very long time.

Thanks to JP and everyone who made it happen

Ian

• Like 1

Thanks to the organisers and everyone for a really excellent 3 days of competition in beautiful surroundings. Tough and variable conditions, but a good number of rounds to sort out a result with Markus really getting to grips with the slope and coming through on the last day.

Looking forward to the next one!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, MikeE said:

Cheers for all your efforts, it's been a very challenging but very enjoyable few days.

Congratulations to the podium,  some very stylish flying going on, considering just how difficult it was to be stylish.

👍👍

Think we all got quite blown around with style Mike!

• Like 1