hi all.

dragondrummer

dragondrummer

i'm dave,from st ives cambridgeshire,i fly open class soarers and f3j,(heli's and edf too). great to see a barcs forum finally.i'm sure this will grow to be a great source of information.i look forward to it.cheers.dave.

Thanks very much, to everyone concerned, for getting the BARCS site functioning properly. Long may Auntie BARCS reign. clap.gif Jef

• Administrators

Richard Swindells said:

What an excellent website & forum :) Nice job Austin, I can appriciate how much effort has gone into this!
Thanks Richard.

• Committee Member
PeteMitchell

It's good to have such a great looking website, thanks Austin. And good to see some old mates signing in.Hope many more will follow. Pete

• 2 weeks later...
dragondrummer
JG said:
Hello Dave hope that winch works ok for you ... keep us posted cool.gif
thanks for the winch jason,i maidened the eliminator134 with it,incredibly powerful,the 134 went up to full height like a stabbed rat!!!!!
and it threw the xantia up to height in no time.
complete bargain ole boy.
cheers,
dave.

• 2 weeks later...

To save a new thread I'll join in here! I fly mainly older 100S/Open class designs built by myself, attended Radioglide 2010 and got a bit wet!! Also get up the slopes when I can with the same models and larger fibreglass scale gliders. Cheers Gary