Sign in to follow this  
slope_dragon_x

Safety for refugees

slope_dragon_x

Hey this seems like a nice secure place for refugees to share views and opinions. Anyone seen any mods?  wink.gif

Mr Ed

Wassup fellers?

Jon_F

It's like an old school re-union smile.gif

Austin

Welcome guys, nice to see you here. If you need a dedicated F3F forum let me know and I will sort it for you.

Andy_B

seems like a nice enough place doest it

Rooster-X

Austin said:

Welcome guys, nice to see you here. If you need a dedicated F3F forum let me know and I will sort it for you.
Yes Please  Tom

isoaritfirst

Are we all in yet? somebody ring the bell and get this show on the road! 

Andy_B

getting more ...early days yet

Airwave

Does look like a nice place blush.gifClean, open, friendly (well, it was before we showed up :-) )and with a dedicated F3K bit clap.gif (which will probably be used less than the DS bit in the "other" place, but hey ho, does look good.

isoaritfirst

Austin said:

Cheers Austin, What might be nice is a front news page were orgaisers can write the results and comp story from F3f events with a link directly into a forum thread where othere can leave their more general chat about the event.

Austin

isoaritfirst said:

What might be nice is a front news page were orgaisers can write the results and comp story from F3f events with a link directly into a forum thread where othere can leave their more general chat about the event.
 I can certainly have a look at implementing that next week as I will be tied up over the next few days with helping organise Interglide F3J.For now there is a link on the home page to submit articles and contest reports here http://www.barcs.co.uk/article.....submission which I then post on the main website under the relevant section.

RustyKnee

hello fello gliderists wink.gif

Pete Burgess

I'm in

Phil.Taylor

Hi guys ! Phil.

Andy_B

Phil.Taylor said:

Hi guys ! Phil.
good to see daisy has arrived Phil

Martin_N

Austin said:

isoaritfirst said:

What might be nice is a front news page were orgaisers can write the results and comp story from F3f events with a link directly into a forum thread where othere can leave their more general chat about the event.

I can certainly have a look at implementing that next week as I will be tied up over the next few days with helping organise Interglide F3J.For now there is a link on the home page to submit articles and contest reports here
http://www.barcs.co.uk/article.....submission
which I then post on the main website under the relevant section.

Hi Austin, I would certainly like somewhere to report on the F3F league events, great news if you could something in place next week as  I will hopefully have the Nationals to report on.

Phil.Taylor

Andy_B said:

Phil.Taylor said:

Hi guys ! Phil.
good to see daisy has arrived Phil

Thanks - shame she needs some fixing up though crying.gifgot the old V-tail fus back from Clayt on Sunday - she'll be right again soon enough(after the Falcon is done) Phil.

Woodstock

Hellooooooosmile.gif!

Bobbyr

Oi oi     Savaloys ,              Didnt think you could get away from me did ya rolling.gif                   Bob

bedfo

isoaritfirst said:

Are we all in yet? somebody ring the bell and get this show on the road! smile.gif
I'm in! This seems like a much nicer spot! Adrian