Hi guys

Mr Ed

Hi all I'm Alan from Mid Wales and tend to fly all over the place around here and at Long Mynd. Also do power and helicopters (dirty words here I guess) so unless it's raining I can fly something.Belong to LMSA and as everyone seems to have come here from tother place thought I had better join in as well so I might get some real info rather than internet forums rubbish.Lots of you know Lee and he and I tend to fly together.Oh anyone got any ideas how you get a good photo down to the avatar size when you are running windows 7. Seems the old photo editor has changed from what it was with XP and I can't get anything down to size. Just a bit thick I expect but W7 is still new to me.Thanks. Alan

Stefan Bertschi

Hi allI'm Stefan and live in Switzerland (Zurich area). I like to fly F3F (would like to fly it more successfully) and travel quite a lot around Europe for comps and sport-flying. I'm a proud member of Team Mickey's Massive.Next time I will show up in England is the first week of July. Sport-flying at Whitesheet, Long Mynd and then some training @ Hole of Horcum before the North of England Open.I'm looking forward to see (well more read) some familiar faces in this forum.CheersStefan

nucleardwarf

How we all doing folks, my name is Mark, got involved with sloping around two years ago and just want more!  Nice to see so many familiar names here, looking forward to flying with you all soon!clap.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi all, Jerry here and I would like to be a slope adict - trouble is it's too flat round here, only a few pimples at Borough Hill, Honey Hill and do I see Twywell?? Does anyone still fly at Twywell?  I've not used it though I see one of the BARCS records still stands there.  The locator map link just goes to the village, but where is the slope? I ask. My modelling started as a kid with C/L and FF.  Nothing for decades other than rallying and growing a family.  Started R/C in '90's with a plank trainer then Flair Cub.  Had a break, built our house and then into HELICOPTERS - hee hee.  Exclusively for several years till planks drifted in and then I found sloping about '09.  Hooked!! To satisfy the lack of slope, yesterday I took delivery of an E-Typhoon from Sloperacer via our friend Tony Fu.  wink.gif   I may do a build thread. Jerry

Hi My names lee I am located in mid wales as per dalan's post , I am addicted to lots of things in short bursts :) , I love flying molded gliders but am currently on leave due to a motorcycle accident. I am sure most of you know me Lee 

Just to make you feel at home, welcome to the Forum Lee . Hows your recovery coming along ?I hope you've got your name down for the  'Lundy Slopefest 2012'

• 2 weeks later...

hi from Jimbo, I started flying about 18 months ago with a sonata. Had abOut 3 flights with that and it was in the bin bag in 1000 pieces. Gave up, then got a wild thing 6 months ago. Been hooked since, I now have m60, physco, acrostar, highlight and my most recent acquisition a 5m vortex as yet unflown.