F3K in Scotland

Airwave

Fit Like ? (N.E. Scotland greeting, meaning, "How are you"?)

Been chucking DLG's around up here much to the amusement (and open jawed surprise in some cases) of fellow club mates up here in the frozen north for a year or so.Having _huge_ amounts of fun with my Blasters some days, fun other days and leaving them in the car when the "Lead Sleds" are on the loose. Just wondering if there are any other DLG'ers up here ?

Well, there are about 8 of us, going by last year's entry in the Scots Nats at Drymen. Which is the only Miniglider/DLG comp north of the border. I think the next one further South is south of Watford Gap! DLG in Scotland is a lonely affair, but I recommend Mike's 14 Day Challenge on the Flyquiet site.

At least you get to let someone know about that good flight which specced out!

Andrew

Cheers

Had some pretty long flights at DGC while waiting for other people playing with FS gliders.Specced the B2 out twice in one flight (same thermal, so, cheating a little) :D Just downloaded RC Timer pro from the App Store.Looks good, won't work as it doesn't use much audio and "looking" at a timer defeats the point of having an App.

Hopefully the nice Dutch chap who wrote it will add more audio options for countdown timers. 'Till then, timer on the trust A9 will have to do.