AlliaJ First thoughts.

isoaritfirst

Hmmmm. AlliBarbiJ and the FS3 next to each other? Must have looked like rhubarb and custard.

John......he said FS4 ..................but he does have an FS3 aswell................. :wacko:

Hmmmm. AlliBarbiJ and the FS3 next to each other? Must have looked like rhubarb and custard.

But Roobarb was green and custard was pink...

http://www.channel5.com/shows/roobarb-and-custard-too/episodes/when-custard-was-grounded

Looks like big winds tomorrow on my local.

"Fire up the Quattro."

AlliaJ - Needle DSL'

.............................../ /

xxxxx ----------- xxxxx

/ /''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

FS 4 - Radical Pro,

Might just take the ProdiJ as well just to warm up the thumbs..

• Like 1

25mph westerly dropping through the day up till 3.00pm when it swings a bit more towards the south, dry till past then.

So its an early start I think.

• 1 year later...
isoaritfirst

Yeh Ha !

Alliaj - still my favourite..

Just grew a tash -   ;)

(actually its awaiting the spinner - should arrive tomorrow then I can attach the tash on that newly fashioned nose.)

Still having the fat old fus came in useful.

Now I have fat bird that should be a bit of a goer on any occasion  and a more fickle skinny bird for posh days out on the slope.

• Like 3

isoaritfirst

1. move tail servos back behind the wing,  mounting screw visible in pic.

2. cut off nose and mount motor at 38mm diameter point. To suit spinner.

3. cut inner nose to make room for motor etc, left as much as i could to help support everything.

4. mount motor and esc in nose. - big screw coming out of the top of the nose cone is screwed into fixing on back of speed controller. I have run some glue into the threads and will cut off flush when I'm sure its all ok.

5 fit battery beneath wings and shorten nose cone a little to achieve a good balance. ( I managed to take off around 10mm from end of nose cone, without it effecting its fit onto the fus.)

Doddle - well actually its taken me an age - motor has been in and out about a hundred times.

• Like 1

isoaritfirst

Don't really know why I have put myself through this - as I don't like electric stuff........

But since moving house I do have a local thats very local and ideal so - might just have to learn.

• Like 2