F3F videos.

Skip

I thought this might be a good place to link to F3F runs on video. Here are a few from the KPT at the weekend. More to come as and when.

good multitasking Clayt! Didn't get to see any of Simons runs as I was straight before him. Was a bit like dejavu I have flown behind John and simon before I think.

Stu

Hi Pierre, I dont want to go off subject but what make and where did you get your wind direction meter from, which is seen at around 20seconds into the video?   Im looking to improve the league equipment we use in the UK and this is one of the items we need to add to events.

Few more

I've got a couple more from Sunday to share. Will do it later tonight after Mia and Clare go to bed

last ones, I didn't manage to get a clip of Adrian, but I think I got everyone else

There are a few photos on my blog too ;)

Phil.Taylor

Thanks Clayt – good to see video of the old T-Master on the F3F course

Shame about the flying though – forgot to switch in the reflex (makes a big difference on that plane) and the low rates were too low for the bumpy conditions – oh, and a downwind cut :(

Thanks for the Fletcher pic too - one more for the artwork collection

Phil.

Martin_N said:

Hi Pierre, I dont want to go off subject but what make and where did you get your wind direction meter from, which is seen at around 20seconds into the video? Im looking to improve the league equipment we use in the UK and this is one of the items we need to add to events.

Martin,

In fact on the video, there are 2 devices. First one from Reto Blummer who developped his own wireless device and timing system:

http://pureaircarving.blogspot.....ystem.html

And the one we used at the viking race and which has been bug fixed since the VKR. Both are detecting marginal condition (wind speed and direction during 20 consecutive seconds).

Pierre

isoaritfirst

Nice vids, good to see the Fosa and AlliaJ flown back to back, and a Tragi doing the buisness.

Pierre great vid, but forget about that wind meter what we really want to know is what was on the menu?

French Style F3f

Guest Jon_s

prondel said:

And the one we used at the viking race and which has been bug fixed since the VKR. Both are detecting marginal condition (wind speed and direction during 20 consecutive seconds).

Pierre

Yeah that bug must of been showing its head every time I flew at the VKR last year. :P:D

prondel said:

Martin,In fact on the video, there are 2 devices. First one from Reto Blummer who developped his own wireless device and timing system:http://pureaircarving.blogspot.....ystem.html And the one we used at the viking race and which has been bug fixed since the VKR. Both are detecting marginal condition (wind speed and direction during 20 consecutive seconds). Pierre
Thanks Pierre,  Everything takes time to develope, reading the site it looks like the hard work has been done.

prondel said:

Martin,In fact on the video, there are 2 devices. First one from Reto Blummer who developped his own wireless device and timing system:http://pureaircarving.blogspot.....ystem.html And the one we used at the viking race and which has been bug fixed since the VKR. Both are detecting marginal condition (wind speed and direction during 20 consecutive seconds).

Pierre

That wireless timing system tickles my nerdy bone! Lovely

You Know you want 1 stu ;) ,

You know you cant Live without 1 mate ;) ,

You Know that Ade and I would benefit from you getting 1 aswell ;)

Go On

Lol

Bob

• 3 months later...