F3F videos.

Skip

Excellent video Joel, really good days flying and great company, good choice of endings. Next time I might not miss :D just be glad it was me on the sticks and not Simon :eek:

Stefan hope your weren't to tired at work today :clap: you are the real deal when it comes to slope flying.

Stefan Bertschi

... and at ninety miles per hour it hit him like dynamite. Jonathan Seagull exploded in midair and smashed down into a brick hard sea.

(Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull)

It was truly a memorable day. I had (well, I think we all had) great fun and some fantastic flying this last sunday.

Thank you all for your hospitality which made this (perhaps a little bit bonkers) trip really worth it.

Cheers

Stefan

jwest532 said:

With Whitesheet cancelled we decided to go to the seaside

Three things :-

1, Looked like a great day and those coastal slopes do look very slow :D

2, No footage of the seagull being murdered by Simon

3, Where was my invite ?

Stefan Bertschi said:

... and at ninety miles per hour it hit him like dynamite. Jonathan Seagull exploded in midair and smashed down into a brick hard sea.

It was truly a memorable day. I had (well, I think we all had) great fun and some fantastic flying this last sunday.

Thank you all for your hospitality which made this (perhaps a little bit bonkers) trip really worth it.

Cheers

Stefan

Lucky it wasn't Steven Seagull....he kicks ****...bit of a bloater these days though.

Stefan Bertschi said:

Cheers

Stefan

Apparently Jonathan flew on a higher plain.or was that a lower plane. ? :confused:

isoaritfirst said:

Apparently Jonathan flew on a higher plain.or was that a lower plane. ? :confused:

What ever Jonathan flew on it was coastal air. :D

Jon_s said:

What ever Jonathan flew on it was coastal air. :D

Well yes, but he was a power flyer wasn't he. You can fly anywhere with power. :)

I kind of know what its like Simon.

Well not seagull murder as such, but I once did a really spoony cast when pier fishing in the Isle of Man and a seagul took the bait :eek:

Rather than try an reel it in I cut the line so there is/was a seagull on a string living in Laxey I.O.M for a while.

I still feel a bit bad but it was an accident, and they can't be helped.

That doesn't sound good. For the seagull I mean. Also I don't suppose you had the support of 3 close friends to make you feel better about the whole situation. Luckily for Simon he had Stefan, Martin and myself on hand to help him through this traumatic ordeal. I'm sure if you asked him he would say that the whole experience would have been far worse if it wasn't for our support. :D

I've never been to the HOH so it was great to see so much of it on your vid. Looks a brilliant site.

Srangeley, i prefered the rearward looking run, to the forward looking :)

• 5 weeks later...
Gonesoaring2003

Nice one Joel, I notice you didn't follow the police car! :D

I thought you might at least have shown us how rugged it is! :D

The only thing with the Go pro mounted on a model is its not exactly streamlined!!

Alex