F3F videos.

Skip

busterflier

And that's not the lowest slope, one of them is less than 2 metres high and directly over the sea, scary throwing off, Zagi not efficient enough but F3F models stay up if you keep your nerve :o

That must be incredible.I must try flying something bouncable(weasel?)off something that low for the hell of it.Mind you I've still got the vivid memory of the first time I stood on a hill (Corndon) about to throw an aeroplane off,looking down at how far away the bottom was and thinking I must be mad.It just gets better and better............ :D

John do you know where abouts on the peninsular they fly ?

I have been looking on bing/google maps but havent managed to zero in on them ?

Jon S

John do you know where abouts on the peninsular they fly ?

I have been looking on bing/google maps but havent managed to zero in on them ?

Jon S

See Kevins write up of 2004, he mentions POLCHOW as the very low slope. We were completely up the North end of the peninsular, and went across to both the west side and the east side of the north end, to get the wind coverage. We were based at Putgarten and you could see one slope (Vitt? SE) from the hotel, and there was a NE on the corner with a lighthouse.

http://www.f3f.co.uk/knewt/vkr2004/

I will have a look for better info on locations.

• 3 weeks later...

Couple of nice F3F videos from the Spring Cup in Poland on my blog from SpecyfickRC and PitPlane if you are interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 01/08/2012 at 20:14, Rooster-X said:

This is good filmmaking :thumbsup:

jeez ,was that fighter been flown on 35mhz?.thats what ya call SHOTDOWN!2008 when we were out there and i really hated that slope you seemed to flying so far away from yourself with no edge and very thin ,unsupportive air .....bloody hard work ,rather have a go at rugen anyday or another go on the dredded "wall" in norway

jeez ,was that fighter been flown on 35mhz?.thats what ya call SHOTDOWN!2008 when we were out there and i really hated that slope you seemed to flying so far away from yourself with no edge and very thin ,unsupportive air .....bloody hard work ,rather have a go at rugen anyday or another go on the dredded "wall" in norway

We also had 1 day on that slope in VR2002, wasn't any better then either, in fact there was less lift than the video shows. :mad:

Adam Richardson

Didn't realise we had an F3F video section, so here is my new pb from Lundy.

Irst YouTube comment was someone saying they would rather see the video at normal speed.

Really fast Adam ,

cant beat a bit of vertical lift , it didnt look like you was even skimming the compression on the cliff lip . Honestly i think that would have been faster if you had .

excellent anyway . well done on a stunning PB :clap: :clap:

Bob

Ads new PB during this yrs 'Lundy Slopefest' F3f comp was stunning to watch. It was 'Blisteringly' quick :eek: .

For all of us who were there & witnessed it, it was truly 'something special' :cool: :clap: .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Thanks Clayton !

This place is so special, and we have the authorization to fly there only once a year, so I wanted to share this experience with this video.

Cheers,

Pierre