F3F videos.

Skip

Slightly different, but thought we would share with you the opening of a big brown box from Jiri Baudis. Filmed in the usual care free style..... Enjoy.

volume up

Martin

www.slopejunkies.blogspot.co.uk

Nice Needle, what do you think of them?

I've still a bit of work to do on the set up, but it's going quite nicely. The maiden was in a 25-30mph wind with 600g of ballast. Can't wait to load it up a bit more, and try it on the course!

It's very different to the 100".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It took a while to get something compiled, but this is a short (ish) video of the F3F World Champs from last year. The video is compiled from multiple sources and formats, with the original sound left as a reminder of how windy it was in places! I tried to get it down to 1 minute but it ended up around 5 or 6 mins, but a hopefully a good reminder for the team.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 07/07/2013 at 21:29, mark_r said:

It took a while to get something compiled, but this is a short (ish) video of the F3F World Champs from last year. The video is compiled from multiple sources and formats, with the original sound left as a reminder of how windy it was in places! I tried to get it down to 1 minute but it ended up around 5 or 6 mins, but a hopefully a good reminder for the team.

Hi guys,suppose some of you have seen this,but it,s watch-able are boyz at the weigh in with jp   

• 4 weeks later...

What was the damage on the needle vtail if any?

Both tailplanes severely delaminated and a broken spar. New carbon tailplanes ordered!

Cheers

Greg

Both tailplanes severely delaminated and a broken spar. New carbon tailplanes ordered!

Cheers

Greg

Is that a design fault or you being an utter hooligan?

Nice one Greg, not that I have ever blown a tailplane off any of my planes.... :thumbsup:

hhhhhhmmmmm! some how Pengy i don,t believe you  ;)