Model Bags

Bobbyr

Now , I know you all have model bags and stuff,       But for you Tight arses like myself here is the thing to look for ,                  "  Hockey Bags ".  shh.gif              Cheap as Chips and good sizes available .      I am a bit daft telling you all , so dont over bid on a Diamond Hockey Bag in 22hrs . grin.gif                               Bob

Snow boarding bags and fishing bags have also been known to do the trick.My snowboard bag fits two and is pretty well padded so is all have needed for a few years.Peter

Hi Gunga is right.fishing or snowboarding bag are the best price/protection ratio.I found padded snowboar bags (Dakine) around 40 euro in a shop in Grenoble, with nice colors. Pierre

prondel said:

Excellent, thanks Pierre - I've swooped in on the Dakine variant from Ebay UK - £44 delivered. My current snowboard bag struggles to accomodate my 2x Alliaj's, so need to upgrade..... Cheers Greg