F3F Personal Best (Pb) Times - Record Yours Here!

simon_t

Simon can you also add Mike Places best Time aswell please it was a 46.25 , In round 2 of woolybaks

Which when you concider his first F3F was 2 weeks before , is a good start .

Well done Mike :clap: :clap:

Bob

Bobbyr said:

Simon can you also add Mike Places best Time aswell please it was a 46.25 , In round 2 of woolybaks

Which when you concider his first F3F was 2 weeks before , is a good start .

Well done Mike :clap: :clap:

Bob

Done

Happy New Year Simon, Not sure what's classed as verified...my time was recorded at a league comp which can be confirmed by the historical records.

BMFA – North York's – league 4 – 23/06/0238.16 – Estrella br

Steve

Steve Haley said:

Happy New Year Simon, Not sure what's classed as verified...my time was recorded at a league comp which can be confirmed by the historical records. BMFA – North York's – league 4 – 23/06/0238.16 – Estrella br Steve

Got the spreadsheet, thanks to Mike Shellim's superb RC-Soar website, which has results going back to the year dot, and luckily quite a few have a link to the Excel.. So, verified! However, I don't intend to do all the digging around for everyone to sniff out evidence of their PBs! :)

Simon

frankoneleg said:

Simon you should be able to verify my PB 35.59 form the same source you did for Mark Southall frank

Unfortunately Mark's was referenced in AJ's email report on the event as his new PB with the time. If you can get hold of a copy of the CoC results (full spreadsheet with times) that would cover it.

I have copies of lots of results spreadsheets, but not that one, and it is not on Mike Shellim's site either.

Simon

Frank/Mike - I have banged an email off to Mike Young, as he previously had the spreadsheet on his SWSA website.

Simon

Hi Simon,

My PB is still at the Hole of Horcum, at about 34.24, with an Ellipse1, at about the time when dinosaurs became extinct, several years before VR1998 in Wales when I did the 34.42 or similar with the famous cut and loop recovery with the Ellipse2 (still have it). I think you broke my longstanding "UK pilot" record at the same competition.

I hope somone can remember what year HoH was.

knewt said:

Me too, me too.30.94 http://www.knewt.com...../index.htm

Cheers

K

Still need to find my login details for Yahoo groups, but in the meantime, whilst looking through some old emails for something, I came across one of Knewt's PBs - a staggering 120.26s at the November 1999 Eastbourne F3F league event...

Simon

Pete Burgess

simon_t said:

Still need to find my login details for Yahoo groups, but in the meantime, whilst looking through some old emails for something, I came across one of Knewt's PBs – a staggering 120.26s at the November 1999 Eastbourne F3F league event… Simon

I remember that! It was on the west face of the Long Man.It was a good thing that the '5 seconds to eye level after completion' rule was not in force then ;)

OMG I am at the bottom :( some one needs to get a crappier time on there or I need to get to another F3F event to sort that sh1t out lol

Lee

Lee Morgan said:

OMG I am at the bottom :( some one needs to get a crappier time on there or I need to get to another F3F event to sort that sh1t out lol Lee
but ya need to attend first ........ :D