F3F Personal Best (Pb) Times - Record Yours Here!

simon_t

As the title.

A number of folks have recently beaten their PBs, so it would be good to capture everybody's here for posterity.

If possible please add the competition and year if you can remember. "Honesty Box" rules apply.

If I get time I will try and transfer the times to a spreadsheet which I will keep up to date and summarise into this first post. Simon PS.

To get things underway, mine is 30.02 at the BMFA League Round 5, Bishop Hill, July 2012, flying a Needle 124.

Updated table of claims as at 23rd April 2018:

Simon

F3F Fastest Times 23_4_18_3.png

43.26 :mad:

KPT round 2 - 2011 :cool:

with a 2m Typhoon :confused:

But i was a Virgin (First Time Out) , so things can only get better ;)

Bob

isoaritfirst

All I can remember of my PB was it was a 32.??

on Mickeys with the Ascot I think late 2008 would be about right it was before Andy posted that 37 with his.Looked back through MikeS web site but cant find the results.

Also on turn 7 I had to do a turn towards the slope to put the model back on the edge, following a slight cut recovery on turn 6 that had upset the line leaving me a bit out from the edge.

Hi Tom,

For bmfa league events I can confirm all the times, as soon as Im in front of the laptop I'll update the .xx partnof the time.

Martin

I think mine was 42 something at the Nats  HoH last year (Strega) - it was the run with the 100 point penalty for nearly decapitating myself when it pinged of the base towards me... wont forget that in a hurry!  I think it would have been faster if I could have kept my nerve for the last 2 legs after that! LOL

Phil.Taylor

44.x - Wizard Compact (battered version)March 2008 - Welsh winter league - Mickeys West2nd F3F event - its been downhill all the way since then

Phil.

39.99 with Sting 2.8m. KPT Summer 2010 (Wrecker)

I can recall at least 6 times where I messed up by over pulling on left turn Duh! :o – all of which were on target for mid/late 30's

Rooster-X said:

41.xx Hole Of Horcum Rd3 2011 with the trusty Artist :) Tom

Hi Tom, To confirm round 6 and it was 41.21.

I have a few others to post, I asked everyone who attended Levisham, round 3 of theBMFA league to let me know PB's so I could keep a record.  It was such a good day and we had lots of PB's being broken.

:) 46.xx on lundy , actually havent managed an f3f race properly since ( child care or weather ), that's two years ago !!!

Lee

Martin_N said:

Hi Tom, To confirm round 6 and it was 41.21.
Cheers, we need a thank you button on the forum :D