Sign in to follow this  
Lee Morgan

Research

Lee Morgan

Hi Guys How much is a cyril ??? Lee

Guest Jon_s

there not that cheap.Mine was approx 2000 euros built by baudis, F3B Spec and decent servos.Love it cool.gifgrin.gif

Lee Morgan

So whats the F3F airframe with no gear ? Lee

Peter G

I think it is 1230 Euro.Good value for a cracking model

isoaritfirst

It comes with wing bags and ballast and wiring loom, F3f version is cheaper and a better weight.

Lee Morgan

1050euro + post :)  Come on insurance companyLee Oh and the use of my left hand might be good too :)

RustyKnee

i just ordered a Ceres from baudis. Their comunicationd and service seem top notch. Much better than some other makers I have emailed. Stu

Lee Morgan

what time scale did they give you , which colour did you pick ?

RustyKnee

They actualy had an F3F 2.4 in stock with colours I liked....so It was less that 2 weeks from payment to delivery, but they said 4 months or so for a different colour made to order. Stu

RustyKnee

forgot colours, ceres scheme with black fus and wing bottom (with white rectangle), white top with green ceres text/rectangle.

Lee Morgan

cool :( I was trying all sorts on there site , just couldn't pick one out , If I go for one I might just ask what's ready to go . that's a big if as I am torn between a ceres or summit in the more acceptable £750 range from sloperacer or T9  Will have to decide when the insurance decide to pay me wink.gif Lee

simon_t

If you are after a Ceres I will be selling one of my two racing Ceres, (but only one!) shortly, due having too many mouldies at the moment, and I can't justify two identical models.  You wil get Baudis quality at little more than Sloperacer prices.  Won lots of League events and a League or two, so still at the top of it's game.  Still Kev Newtons weapon of choice... Simon

Lee Morgan

i am looking for it in a while simon , i have to wait for an insurance payout first so if your not in a rush send me some pics :(lwmorgan@hotmail dot com