Leek Scale Fly In. 20/21st Aug.

MAZ

MAZ said:

North Staffs anual scale fly in on 20/21st Aug, everybody welcome with cash prizes me thinks. MAZ.
looking good for the Memaid pool site both days

Hi Tom, sorry...I haven't a clue what the postcode is but if you Google Earth ....The Winking Man, Leek and The Moss Rose Inn, Leek either of these roads will take you to it....I think it doe's it for The Mermaid Pond, Leek as well baring that check out the LMMGA.org site. My mobile is 07903220420 if unsure. MAZ.

Hi Tom,The Coordinates of the Mermaid Pool are, 53deg08'54.95'' n  1deg56'30.29'' w, your sat nav should take them or have a look on Google Earth.Or stop nearby and listen for Ivan and Webby chatting.Chris

Cheers guys for a great day out, really enjoyed flying with scalie's they are a lot more fun flying together, hope you have an even better day tomorrow, sadly I'm out MTBing, too many hobbies and all that  Was good to put some names and faces to the forumites as well  Couple of photos from today Cheers Tom

Rooster-X said:

Cheers guys for a great day out, really enjoyed flying with scalie's they are a lot more fun flying together, hope you have an even better day tomorrow, sadly I'm out MTBing, too many hobbies and all that wink.gif Was good to put some names and faces to the forumites as well smile.gif Couple of photos from today Cheers Tom
yes it was a good nice meeting you Tom and your flying is pretty good to. Mark

Moorslope said:

Rooster-X said:

Cheers guys for a great day out, really enjoyed flying with scalie's they are a lot more fun flying together, hope you have an even better day tomorrow, sadly I'm out MTBing, too many hobbies and all that 
wink.gif
 Was good to put some names and faces to the forumites as well 
smile.gif
 Couple of photos from
 Cheers Tom
yes it was a good nice meeting you Tom and your flying is pretty good to. Mark

do you mind if I use your pictures on the website when I do the scale page Tom

Moorslope said:

do you mind if I use your pictures on the website when I do the scale page Tom
 No problem, there are a lots more.Simon had Anthony and me trying to take big chunks out of the slope with our scalies while he got some shots, I would love to see his photos, please ask him to post them or PM me. Cheers Tom

slope_dragon_x

Rooster-X said:

Was good to put some names and faces to the forumites as well smile.gif  
Good to meet you Tom.Many thanks to Anthony, Mark, Ivan and all the other chaps at LMMGA.  The weather was reasonably kind to us on both the Saturday and Sunday and it was a great social occasion.  I've just about recovered from all the airtime we got! Looking forward to flying with you guys again soon.