Sign in to follow this  
MAZ

Leek Scale Fly In. 20/21st Aug.

MAZ

North Staffs anual scale fly in on 20/21st Aug, everybody welcome with cash prizes me thinks. MAZ.

Rooster-X

Hopefully will be there with the Vega, still havn't put a pilot in it yet but at least it flies at the moment  Tom

slope_dragon_x

Got it in my diary.Let's hope the weather plays ball.  rolling.gif

MAZ

Great....hope you can all make it...both days are well attended and a lot of various gliders. MAZ.

MAZ

Looks like the Leek Club have managed to string 2 good days together...charge up your batteries gentlemen and have a ball.

Moorslope

MAZ said:

North Staffs anual scale fly in on 20/21st Aug, everybody welcome with cash prizes me thinks. MAZ.
looking good for the Memaid pool site both days

Rooster-X

Post code for Sat Nav please and what time are you going to be there? Cheers Tom

MAZ

Hi Tom, sorry...I haven't a clue what the postcode is but if you Google Earth ....The Winking Man, Leek and The Moss Rose Inn, Leek either of these roads will take you to it....I think it doe's it for The Mermaid Pond, Leek as well baring that check out the LMMGA.org site. My mobile is 07903220420 if unsure. MAZ.

Fubar

Hi Tom,The Coordinates of the Mermaid Pool are, 53deg08'54.95'' n  1deg56'30.29'' w, your sat nav should take them or have a look on Google Earth.Or stop nearby and listen for Ivan and Webby chatting.Chris

MAZ

Cheers Chris....will we see you over the weekend. MAZ.

Fubar

Not shure yet Maz , Domestic Duties tomorrow and hopefully play on Sunday party.gif

Rooster-X

Thanks Fubar & Maz, see you tomorrow  Tom

Rooster-X

Cheers guys for a great day out, really enjoyed flying with scalie's they are a lot more fun flying together, hope you have an even better day tomorrow, sadly I'm out MTBing, too many hobbies and all that  Was good to put some names and faces to the forumites as well  Couple of photos from today Cheers Tom

Moorslope

Rooster-X said:

Cheers guys for a great day out, really enjoyed flying with scalie's they are a lot more fun flying together, hope you have an even better day tomorrow, sadly I'm out MTBing, too many hobbies and all that wink.gif Was good to put some names and faces to the forumites as well smile.gif Couple of photos from today Cheers Tom
yes it was a good nice meeting you Tom and your flying is pretty good to. Mark

Moorslope

Moorslope said:

Rooster-X said:

Cheers guys for a great day out, really enjoyed flying with scalie's they are a lot more fun flying together, hope you have an even better day tomorrow, sadly I'm out MTBing, too many hobbies and all that 
wink.gif
 Was good to put some names and faces to the forumites as well 
smile.gif
 Couple of photos from
 Cheers Tom
yes it was a good nice meeting you Tom and your flying is pretty good to. Mark

do you mind if I use your pictures on the website when I do the scale page Tom

Rooster-X

Moorslope said:

do you mind if I use your pictures on the website when I do the scale page Tom
 No problem, there are a lots more.Simon had Anthony and me trying to take big chunks out of the slope with our scalies while he got some shots, I would love to see his photos, please ask him to post them or PM me. Cheers Tom

slope_dragon_x

Rooster-X said:

Was good to put some names and faces to the forumites as well smile.gif  
Good to meet you Tom.Many thanks to Anthony, Mark, Ivan and all the other chaps at LMMGA.  The weather was reasonably kind to us on both the Saturday and Sunday and it was a great social occasion.  I've just about recovered from all the airtime we got! Looking forward to flying with you guys again soon.